ONLY ONE figure skating foot support insoles in the World!
Very different from Ski & Hockey brand insoles.
Olympic figure skater designed it and use it everyday. Our company owner and insole manufacture are also figure skaters!
* Stop Pronation (foot collapse-inside) to make foot to be straight on the blade
* Good tool for Skating Knee Pain, Ankle Pain, Hip and Groin Pains
* Jump become higher and increase Speed since you can stand up on blade vertical with SK8INSOLL®
* Toe-Knee-Pelvis Foot Alignmet Improve from knocked knee / bow-legs
* 3 arches support ( Inside arch / Outside arch / Metatarsal arch) especially designed for figure skating ( you can not see this structure in hockey and ski insoles)
* Materials and structure of insoles are the best design for figure skating movement.
* Tested over 3000 materials and combinations of materials enough support, but not to interfere skating movement, and enough endurance for 1 seasons for skaters who skates 5 times per week and practice single and one or two double jumps between 20 - 50 kg of body weight.
*You can add some additional parts bottom of the insoles.
- Material: 2
- layers: EVA, Resin
- Size and Thickness: Same size as Edea and Risport Original Insole, and less than 3mm
- Product Weight: 60g - 100g depend on the size (M size is 79g)