You can customize your SK8INSOLL® based on your foot type and your purpose! We have manual navigate you to adding parts based on your foot and alignment problems, and/or performance problems. Foot issue examples are, flat feet, high arch, feet length difference, bunions, and crow tows. Performance examples are, jump higher, skate faster, less noise, and improving wobbly skating.
Those are design patented and you can only purchase them from us. Olympic figure skater designed it and use it everyday. Our company owner and insole manufacture are also figure skaters!
* Stop Pronation (foot collapse-inside) to make foot to be straight on the blade
* Good tool for Skating Knee Pain, Ankle Pain, Hip and Groin Pains
* Jump become higher and increase Speed since you can stand up on blade vertical with SK8INSOLL®
* Toe-Knee-Pelvis Foot Alignmet Improve from knocked knee / bow-legs
* 3 arches support ( Inside arch / Outside arch / Metatarsal arch) especially designed for figure skating ( you can not see this structure in hockey and ski insoles)
* Materials and structure of insoles are the best design for figure skating movement.
* Tested over 3000 materials and combinations of materials enough support, but not to interfere skating movement, and enough endurance for 1 seasons for skaters who skates 5 times per week and practice single and one or two double jumps between 20 - 50 kg of body weight.
*You can add some additional parts bottom of the insoles.
- Material: 5
- layers: EVA, Resin
- Size and Thickness: Same size as Edea and Risport Original Insole, but thickest part is 3.9mm and thinnest is 2.1mm at the front. Original Edea/Risport insoles are 4mm thickness overall.
- Product Weight: 60g - 100g depend on the size (M size is 79g)